International MeetingsInternational Meetings
Notice
> meetings > Notice
Joint Cogress of Medical Ultrasound in Seoul

Date : 2012. 05. 11 ~ 2012. 05. 13.
Venue : Coex, Seoul, Korea

Introduction to Events
Joint Cogress of Medical Ultrasound in Seoul

On behalf of the Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM), it is my great pleasure to invite you to the "KSUM Open 2012" that will be held on may 11-13, 2012 in COXE, Seoul, Korea as a part of the "2012 Joint Congress of Medial Ultrasound in Seoul" with ACUCI 2012 and KSThR 2012. KSUM has organized scientific meetings since 1980, and became a member society of AFSUMB in 1987. It rapidly expanded scientific activities and hosted the 3rd AFSUMB Congress in 1992.

KSUM has played an active and important role in AFSUMB and WFUMB, and proudly held the WFUMB 2006 Congress in Seoul, which left its participants with unforgettable memories. In 2010, KSUM opened a new chapter to become more international by organizing the annual congress under the name of "KSUM Open" and adopting English as the congress language. Now in its third year, KSUM open will make every effort to put together an attractive program and included diverse educational courses on recent advances in medical ultrasound for its 2012 congress. In addition, a large-scale technical exhibition will be held on the latest developments in ultrasound and its related equipments. Social programs mixing traditional and modern Korea will help attendees to KSUM Open 2012 to enjoy the congress more fully.

I hope you will join KSUM Open 2012 during the beautiful month of May in Seoul. I am sure that you will enjoy the Congress whether you are an expert or a novice in medical ultrasound. I sincerely look forward to welcoming you to this Congress.

Registration fees(USD)
Category A B C A+B A+C B+C A+B+C
KSUM ACUCI KCThR
Pre-Registration (2011.12.1~2012.3.31) Free 200 30 200 30 200 230
On-site Registration Free 250 50 250 50 280 280

ㆍKSUM: The 43rd Annual Congress of Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine 2012 Open
ㆍACUCI: The 4th Asian Conference on Ultrasound Contrast Imaging
ㆍKCThR: The 3rd Korean Congress of Thyroid Radiology

E-mail : ksum@insession.co.kr

목록